RMG has been in the recycling business for over fifteen years, Headquartered in sunny San Diego, California, The Resource Management Group has been actively conforming with regulatory demands and corporate growth:
- 1989, Our humble beginnings started as commodity traders on the foreign currency options markets on the floor of the Philadelphia stock exchange.
- 1994, RMG was born on the heals of the California Assembly bill 929, which required City Governance and its business community to recycle 50% of their Waste Streams through recycling channels. RMG quickly found a way to source, generate and trade theses recyclable commodities both domestic and internationally.
- 1996, RMG established the International Shippers Association to assist the recyclable commodity exporting community to gain competitive rates for ocean cargos being shipped worldwide.
- 1998, RMG investment in equipment begins with the purchase of it’s first Roll-Off Truck and Flatbed.
- 1999, RMG goes online for the first time. RMG incorporates in the State of California.
- 2003, RMG first expands recycling operations out of state to Phoenix (AZ) and (Las Vegas (NV).
- 2004, RMG expands to Denver (CO) & Albuquerque (NM).
- 2004, RMG opens a yard in the Los Angeles Area (CA). RMG grows its fleet by adding five more trucks and adds a second full-time shift to its operations.
- 2005, Growth deemed necessary and RMG splits operations and creates a subsidiary company Apollo Southwest. RMG updates website and introduces Online Waste Management Tools to its clients.
- 2006, RMG acquires Express Waste & Roll off to create a new waste company – Express Waste & Recycling.
- 2007, RMG expands to Texas (TX).